D. R. Ebel Police and Fire Equipment is your authorized sales and repair center for Streamlight flashlights in Ohio, Michigan and Indiana.
One of the top flashlight companies in the country, Streamlight is one of the top manufacturers of flashlights for the law enforcement, fire and safety, and construction industries. They warrant their products to be free of defect for a lifetime of use. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any Streamlight product that does not work, is defective or that suffers accidental damage, for as long as you own it*.
Of course, this limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs and chargers. Rechargeable batteries and chargers have a (1) one year warranty with proof of purchase.
*Excludes Sidewinder and M-series weapons-mounted lights. See product for specific warranty.
D. R. Ebel now certifies radar for any existing manufacturer, including hand-held products, dash-mounted with 1-2 antennas and 1-2 tuning forks.
We automatically computerize all of our test data in detail for each radar unit. This data includes the following:
- Radar model and manufacturer
- Serial numbers and bar codes for each radar, tuning fork and external antenna
- Certification period and next due date.
- Historical data results from every test completed
D. R. Ebel records radar certification test results and validates them for accuracy. A legal certificate for court use is then immediately printed. If you have questions or would like to know more about our radar certification or procedures, contact us at 800-800-EBEL.
D.R. Ebel gladly offers professional installation and repair of the following products:
- LED lights
- Strobe systems
- Siren and Light Controls
- Camera and Computer Systems/Equipment
In addition, we offer same-day service and repair at our Northwood, Ohio location.
D.R. Ebel provides an unlimited installation warranty for all wiring for any defects in workmanship. When you purchase new equipment and installation from D.R. Ebel, you are eligible for a one-year warranty for parts and labor. After one year, all parts are under manufacturer’s warranty.
Wiring Harness for Improved Installation
D.R. Ebel has designed and developed a wiring harness that allows emergency vehicle equipment to be installed without voiding stock vehicle equipment warranties. The wiring harness features the following:
- 80- or 135-amp protected main power with service disconnect
- Headlight flasher option with approved connection
- Ignition sense connection
- Power distribution center with individual fuses and/or circuit breakers
- Quick disconnects on components for ease of repair or replacement
- Wire gauge at 125% of component manufacturer suggested ratings
- Wiring that is color-coded and easy to service
Our installation harness also standardizes installation, making fleet management easy. For more information about D.R. Ebel installation, contact us at 800-800-EBEL.